Monday, January 02, 2006

Seattle Trip - New Year's Eve - Christa

My sister and I went to a yarn store called Nancy's Knits. Then we went to the Ram for lunch. Yum! We got cow chips for desert. (chocolate chip cookies)

Here is the trouble I got into. I actually did not find anything to spend money on. Joanna, however, got three skeins of yarns to have me make scarves for her.










This gorgeous yarn is so soft. It is made of 75% baby alpaca, 18% silk, and 7% nylon. I will be making this scarf on the blue Knifty Knitter. It will be a double stand and a keyhole scarf. It should work up light and lacey.

The next skein is Red Heart Light and Lofty. It is color 9617 Pheasant. I think I will do another keyhole scarf. This yarn works up really thick and cozy.

I will post pictures as I start on those projects. I need to finish Aunt Joan's lapghan today and then start on John's Dr. Who scarf.
I guess I better go knit!

No comments:

Followers