Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spa Cloth

Well, I wanted to send a little package to my new sister in law.
I bought a wonderful little lotion bar from Bar-Maids in Brush Prairie, Wa.

I just love mine and hope Nan will like hers too. That just did not seem like enough of a present so I made her a nice spa/facecloth.























I used size F hook and some worsted weight cotton yarn.

All rows are worked in the back loop only.

Row 1: Chain 32
Row 2: In 3rd chain from hook hdc. Hdc in each chain across. Chain 2 then turn.
Row 3: Sc in each hdc across. Chain 2 then turn.

Repeat the hdc and sc rows until cloth is the size you like. End on hdc row.

Evenly space 6 shells around each side. Shell is 5 dc in one stitch.

Done!
You now have a thick and luxurious cloth to wash your face with.

Enjoy,
Christa

No comments:

Followers